- Invited speaker at various International conferences & CMEs:
- ASPIRE 8th Annual conference (2018) – Talk on “Unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss- Is it the soil or the seed”, 13-15th April, 2008, at Taipie, Taiwan.
- Kenya (2017) – Spoke on various topics like “Male infertility – Diagnosis & Management” , “ovulation induction in ART” , “ Optimisation of gametes”, “lifestyle factors in ART” at a three day symposium organized by Harleys Limited on Assisted Reproductive technology.
- Bangladesh (2017) – Invited speaker & coordinator for IVF / ICSI conference for local gynecologists of Bangladesh. International Conference on infertility and IVF held on 25- 26th April 2018, organized by Department of obstetrics & Gynecology, lnstitute of Child and Mother Health, Matuail, Dhaka
- Sri Lanka College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists (2008) – He was invited for the prestigious oration for the Prof .D.E. Gunathilake Memorial Symposium at Sri Lanka on the subject “Evaluation of Endometrium and its role in Implantation”
- Yuva Fogsi Oration –2010 Prestigious oration By Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India (FOGSI) for the young and academically acclaimed students. He was selected as the best candidate in India for this oration on the subject “Modern Management of the Infertile Man”.
- He has been conducting Infertility awareness program for General practitioners, family physicians, gynecologist and patients.
- He has conducted more than 100 Live IUI workshops and is invited as a speaker for many Conferences and workshops in different parts of India.
Member of the Art of living foundation and his leisure time is filled with the pursuit of stress management and meditation. This has actually helped him in understanding the mental stress and agony infertile couples go through. He believes that treatment should also be directed to the life style modifications and stress reduction.
Apart from being founder at one of the best IVF centre in Mumbai Dr.Kedar Ganla is the co-founder of Mumbai Gynecologists Natak Company. Through this he has created awareness in the society about various sensitive topics like Female foeticide, Girl empowerment, etc. They also have various skits detailing with medicolegal issues in practice, recurrent pregnancy loss, infertility. Via these they depict real life scenarios and guide people, doctors and postgraduate students.