Today Low Sperm Count Treatment (male infertility) being faced by millions of men. In the event, that your partner is experiencing difficulty in getting pregnant, you are not the only one. The good news is that Low Sperm Count Treatment (male infertility) is available & most of the time problems are re-curable
Whether you are suffering from low sperm count issues or are concerned companion or relative, then you may have many questions regarding it. All your questions are answered only at Dr. Kedar Ganla’s Ankoor Fertility Clinic in Mumbai.
Low sperm count causes and effective treatment options:
To solve your queries let understand about low sperm count problem.
Low sperm count is a condition which is called as oligospermia. This is the term used to depict the condition when the sperm check is low, under 15 million sperm/ml. If there are no sperm at all in the semen test, the condition is named as azoospermia.
When you are attempting to have your children, the quantity of sperm you discharge is very vital. In the case of low sperm or no sperm, we suggest booking an appointment with Dr. Kedar Ganla for examining low sperm count and medical history.
In order to determine the best low sperm count treatment options, we will ask you whether there were any operations in the groin region, undescended testicles in adolescence or whether there has been any significant harm or disease in the genital zone. Be open, and take the benefit of effective treatment options for male infertility.
What are the causes of low sperm count (Male Infertility)?
- Men with heavyweight can also get to be distinctly sterile because the sagging layers of fat can overheat the testicles.
- Men whose occupations include extended hours of sitting, e.g. long separation lorry-drivers may have infertility because of the expanded warmth to the genital zone.
- Very frequent intercourse lead to the demand exceeding the supply. There are a significant number of infertile men whose sex drive is the end goal that they should discharge 2-3 times each day consequently results in lower sperm tally.
- Smoking more than 20 cigarettes a day has been appeared to lessen both the sperm count and sperm motility.
Different types of treatment for low sperm count (Male Infertility)
- Successful surgery can help: A varicocele may be surgically corrected or an obstructed vas deferens repaired. But before that vasectomies can be reversed. In cases when there is no sperm count in the ejaculate, then sperm can often be retrieved directly from the testicles or epididymis using sperm retrieval techniques.
- Treating Infections with antibiotics: Firstly the infections should be treated with the help of antibiotics as it helps to cure infections of the reproductive tract, this not always helps.
- Healing for sexual intercourse troubles: Effective Medication or counseling from us can be helpful for you to improve fertility in conditions such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Treatments and medications for hormone issues: In the case of low sperm count we may suggest you for hormone replacement or medications where infertility is caused by high or low levels of certain hormones.
- Assisted conceptive innovation (ART): This type of medication includes acquiring sperm through ordinary ejaculation, surgical extraction or from donor people, dependent upon your particular case and wishes. The sperm is then embedded into the female genital tract, or utilized for In Vitro preparation or intracytoplasmic sperm infusion.